Thursday, June 3, 2010

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: YES! I’m loving all of the fun maternity dresses! Maternity clothes are really cute so far! I’m sure in November I will be sick to death of them though!
Sleeping: Not great…waking up A LOT during the night!
Best Moment of the Week: Having an impromptu baby shower with my class at our class party. My room mom gave me a gift certificate to Babies R Us- so thoughtful!
Movement: Not yet, but really paying attention to it!
What I miss this week: Getting to play out with the kids at our end of year party- it was just too hot!
What I am looking forward to: The last day of school and getting the nursery started!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water
Milestones: The cashier at Kroger today asked if this was my first pregnancy! I guess strangers are starting to notice!!

I also started going to a chiropracter in my 14th week. I have some pretty bad mid back pains and so I went to get adjusted! Little did I know that they would start with a 30 min massage and insurance covers most of it! Hooray!

I have my scheduled 15 week appointment today and I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat again! Heartbeat was a steady 149 bpm!


No comments:

Post a Comment