Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shower

On Sunday afternoon I had a wonderful shower hosted by several special women. These women have known me since I was little and hosted wedding showers for Derek and I. I am so lucky to have their love and support over the years and especially as I become a mom for the first time. I got so many gifts at the shower and was just overwhelmed by the generosity! Here are a few pictures...


 Here are a few pictures of the decor...it was fairy tale themed and there were story books everywhere. It was so sweet!!

There were Madame Alexander dolls everywhere- Here, there was a doll for Nanny, Caroline, me, Emily and Hadley! It was so adorable! My favorite decoration!!

Lacey, me and DeAnn- its so neat to have such great friends from early childhood!


The girls and our moms. Thank you Betty and Donna for a wonderful afternoon!


Thank you Betty, Donna, Marianne, Judy, Carmen, Sharon, Mary Sue, Jane and Melanie for a beautiful shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment