Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BUSY day

I think today was the busiest day in Hadley's short life! I started Mom to Mom at church and it was Hadley's first time in the nursery at CUMC. We had to be up at the church at 9:30 and when Hadley doesn't even get up until 8:30 our morning getting out of the house was crazy. I loved the group and I'm so excited to grow with our circle. Hadley loved playing with Austin and some new friends and crashed in the car on the way home.

When we got home she wouldn't fall back asleep so she ate lunch and played around and then we had to leave for the first day of our new music class at Kidville. We met a friend in the last semester and it was so sweet to see the little friends re-unite.

Again, she crashed in the car and we sped home to meet my friend  and her little boy, Dylan at our house. I'm watching Dylan for her next week while she's teaching. She never fell back asleep at home so we got back in the car to go to Target to check out the Missoni for Target line.

We walked down the toy aisle and there was an Elmo doll and I showed it to Hadley and she literally screamed out loud for 10 seconds. There was another mom on the aisle and was cracking up laughing- it was so SO funny. (Hadley loves Sesame Street, especially Elmo). I was so upset I wasn't recording her at the time.

It was love at first sight.


I did, however, film her at home when I showed it to her again. (Of course I bought it for her! But, I'm not going to give it to her until her birthday!) She was 10x more excited at the store, but this video is still pretty hilarious! 



Needless to say with no real naps, we ate dinner early and went to bed pretty early. I'm excited for a low key day at home but really looking forward to our next busy Tuesday next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment