Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Learning

Hadley is learning so much right now. We are working on identifying body parts and animal sounds and I love how she looks so intently at me when I'm talking to her. She is no longer interested in her "baby" toys and its all about babies, helping mommy and running around! She doesn't walk, she bounces. It's adorable.

 Where's your teeth?

 Talking and watching for visitors

 Reading to her best friend, Kitten. Hadley loves putting all her babies on the bottom step and reading to them.



 Running

One of my favorite things that Hadley is doing now is her talking. Hadley literally talks all day long. There usually isn't a time where she isn't jabbering away at someone. Its obvious she thinks she's saying something and I can't wait until her babbles turn into real words! She will have a lot to say!

Here is a video of Hads reading her book to Kitten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment