Monday, April 29, 2013

Wildflowers

I love the wildflowers that bloom in Texas. (fun fact: my Indian Princess name was Wildflower, my dad was Wild Turkey....I used to think it was because he loved hunting turkey! Too funny.) I especially love bluebonnets, and nothing is cuter than little kids in the bluebonnets. I waited too long this spring and learned my lesson- when we went last night to take some pictures they were basically all gone. Abbey and Zoey were over and so we headed up to the fields and made an evening out of it!

She looooves picking flowers and "smelling" them





My little wildflower dancing

Sassy



Getting pictures of her at this age is so hard! I am counting down the days until she will pause and smile for the camera! I got some great pictures of my nieces too. They are beautiful (inside and out). 




LOVE this picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment