Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seven Months

As of last Thursday, I am officially 7 months pregnant! I can not believe how fast time is flying!

How far along: 29 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Of course! I'm going to have to find a maternity burnt orange shirt because I realized last weekend none of my old ones fit around the belly!
Sleeping: Once I can fall asleep it is great! I'm really tired again like in the first trimester...
Best Moment of last Week: Having my first shower hosted by Jenny, Jessica and Christi! (Abbey and Zoey were great hostesses as well!!)
Second Best Moment: Yesterday Emily was over and I got to use some of Hadley's things on her! She broke in the changing table, swing and crib- so fun!
Movement: Oh yes!
What I miss this week: Z-Pack. I started off my 7th month with a sinus infection and the only thing I could take was Tylenol Cold or Benedryl. I tried to take as little medicine as possible and it took about a week to get over. If I could of had some Z-Pack I could have knocked it out in a day =)
What I am looking forward to: Counting down these last 11 weeks!
Milestones: I'm starting to have Braxton Hicks contractions...they don't hurt (yet) but I can sure feel them!

Here are some pictures from my shower:
]
The cake


Caroline, me and Nanny


Jessica, Mimi and Jenny

With Abbey and Zoey

I got so many wonderful gifts and the shower was so much fun. I am so overwhelmed with how many people already love Hadley! We are so blessed!

This is the most recent picture of us! 

2 comments:

  1. You look SO cute! I wish I were there to celebrate your sweet girl with you!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I love all your pics! You look great girl!

    ReplyDelete