Friday, November 5, 2010

Awfully Bright

Derek is such a trooper. A few days a week he volunteers is forced to come in the nursery with me and look at all of the baby's things. He has patiently looked at her toys, clothes and gadgets several times. Hey, you never know when there is an emergency and he will have to locate her Christmas leggings (so cute!!!) in a flash. I've also showed him all the strollers-how the diaper bag fits on them, how they all fold down and how you can turn them with one hand. (One hand!! I love coming up with senarios when I'll need that extra hand.) Well, the other night during one of my stroller "shows" I asked him which one was his favorite. He so sweetly looked up from the sports he was watching (at the time there was baseball, football and basketball on- it was an exhausting night) and said, "Well babe, they are awfully bright". I swear to goodness I squealed out loud! That was exactly what I was going for!

In case you were dying to know, here are my bright strollers!


The bassinet

The toddler seat

The Snap-n-Go with her carseat

  
The travel stroller- look low little it folds up!!

Who knew one tiny baby needed so many ways to get around town?

1 comment:

  1. I can hear Derek's voice saying that "awfully bright" comment! Too funny. I loved seeing the photos of Hadley's room - you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete