Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed In

Its a little too cold for Hadley and I to venture out on the town so these last few days we've been "snowed in". That means PJs all day, snuggling on the couch and doing fun things around the house. What fun things you ask? Oh you know, putting on cute outfits and taking pictures! This cold weather makes for one sleepy girl (the baby, not me!) so I've also gotten a lot done around the house. I'm anxious for the weather to warm up so Hads and I can get out of the house, we're both getting a little cabin fever!

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to!



 We love looking at ourself in the mirror
 We tried the bumbo for the first time...we're not quite ready for it!
Funny face


No pants!

Hadley and I hope you are staying warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment