Monday, February 7, 2011

Twenty Six

Yesterday, I celebrated my 26th birthday. It was the best birthday I've ever had. My 25th year was amazing and I can only imagine how good this year will be. We celebrate big in our families and we joke that its more like a birthweek than a birthday!

We went to Bob's on Saturday night with my family and Hadley got to hang out with Mimi and Pa. It was our first "fancy" dinner without Hadley since she's been born!


On Sunday morning we had brunch at the club with the Johnson clan to celebrate my birthday. Then Derek and Hadley hung out while I went shopping. It was the best day. I loved spending the whole day with Derek and Hadley.
 I'm glad there's one big table that will fit our whole family! We missed the Ross Family!

Hadley with Mimi and Pa

And on Sunday night we had a Super Bowl Party birthday party at my parents! There was lots of food, lots of babies and lots of fun! Derek and I were big winners at my parents house and even little Hadley won the third quarter on the Johnson's board! (Pa, that means Hadley is getting a new bow!!) Even I love football when I can win $50!

 Heidi (and baby due July 6th!!!) loving on Hadley
 Poppy and Hadley

 Hads was extra sweet to me on my birthday!

Kennedy, Hadley and Emily playing


 Sweet Cousins






Thank you to all my family and friends for making my day so special! 26 is going to be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment