Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Applesauce

It's been so much fun introducing Hadley to so many different foods. This month we began adding meats to her diet and she is a big fan of chicken-mango risotto- that is her favorite so far. (The girl eats better than I do!) We haven't fed her anything she doesn't like yet and I've been waiting for her to dislike something. It happened today and it was hilarious. Applesauce did her in. She can eat spinach, peas and pears mixed together (yuck) but some yummy, fresh applesauce? No way.  I'll try it again in a few weeks, but for now applesauce is on the "gross" list.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this! I made some applesauce for Palmer and he did almost the same thing! You think it's just too strong of a flavor or something? I mixed some rice cereal and milk in and that helped mellow it out so he would eat it.

    ReplyDelete