Sunday, July 31, 2011

Learning

Its crazy how much babies change in one short week. During this week Hadley learned how to drink out of a straw, "crawl", and pull herself up in the crib. Needless to say, Hadley has been very sleepy this week. Learning all of these tricks makes a little girl very sleepy! I am so proud of our girl.

We are practicing with sippy cups so that when she's 1 we can hopefully transition to sippy cups only. She does great with a straw and I love this cup. She will take a bite of food and then gulp down water
like she's so thirsty! So funny. 

 



Yesterday during nap time I could hear Hadley playing around while she was trying to fall asleep. I looked at the monitor and I almost died when I noticed she was almost standing up. She pulled herself up to a squat position. Thank goodness she was standing near the wall so that she couldn't fall out! I had to postpone her nap so I could lower the crib mattress!

She has the biggest grin under her paci

If you look closely you can see her in action throwing her paci out of her crib. Her favorite thing to do is toss out all of her pacis. I put around 5 in her crib and she throws all of them but 2 out every morning. (She has to have one in her mouth and a backup in her hand.) She thinks she's pretty funny!

She also started "crawling" this week. I use the term crawling very lightly here. Its more like forward motion scooting like an inch worm. A very cute inch worm I must say. She gets better at it every day and in no time we will have a full time crawling girl! Here's a quick video:


If all this happens in one week I can't imagine what she'll be doing in a month! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so impressed with her crawling (or something of the sort). . . way to go Hadley!

    ReplyDelete