Monday, July 18, 2011

8 Months


Is it just me or does 8 months sound so old? This is the best age and I wish I could keep her like this for forever. We don't go to the doctor until her 9 month appointment, so I don't have official stats but she is growing so fast. She seems to get taller and taller each day! Here's what Hadley is like at 8 months:

Sleep: Hadley is the best sleeper. We have really settled into a great sleep pattern. She has proved to be so flexible and keeps to her schedule no matter where we are. She going to sleep at 7:30 and sleeps until 7:30 the next day. After her morning feed she almost always goes back to sleep until 8:45-9. Bless her! She takes two 2 hour naps during the day. I prefer them to be at 10:30 and then again at 3. We are working hard on keeping these naps consistent! 

Eating: You eat 4 oz every 3 hours and are doing great with your solids. You have a fruit yogurt and cereal for breakfast and then eats veggies and fruits for dinner at about 5:30. You still take between 5-6 bottles per day and you still have no teeth!

Sizes: You are wearing 3-6 month from everywhere. If an outfit has feet you have to go up a size since you're so tall. But during the summer you are mostly wearing rompers and bubbles and 3-6 still fits! I have a couple of 9 month outfits but I'm trying to hold onto the 3-6 clothes for as long as possible!! You are wearing the 2-3 Pampers Diapers. 

Things you love: You love sitting up and jumping in your jumper. You love when people give you attention and you talk/shout non-stop. 

Activities: We are still in our music class at Kidville and we meet up with our friends every Thursday afternoon.  We play and run errands between your naps. 

New things you do: You clap and and really react to people now. You are starting to lunge forward and it makes me wonder if crawling is coming soon...You just started shaking your head like your saying no and its really cute. You crack yourself up!

Routine: You wake up at 8:30 take a nap from 10:30-12:30 and a nap from 3-5. We start bedtime at 7 with a bath and you are asleep by 7:30. Hadley did such a good job keeping this routine while we were on vacation and I was so proud of her!

Hadley is the sweetest, happiest baby and I fall in love with her more each day. She is such a joy and I don't know what Derek and I did to have this perfect baby girl!

Pictures are getting a little tough especially since she's discovered the sticker on her onesie. The whole time she was pulling it off...oh well!



"Get this sticker off!"


She ripped the bow and the sticker off and photo shoot was done!


P.S I know I will want to remember how light her hair was when she is this age. I would have never in a million years guess I'd have a baby that has blonde hair growing in. Derek and I both have dark brown/black hair. Look at her hair in this picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment