Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby stuff

This week my best friend Lacey and her brand new son, Charlie came over to play. I brought down a few of Hadley's baby gadgets down for Charlie and Hadley thought they were for her. It was hilarious.


The last time we saw Charlie was at Lacey's house and Hadley was MAD. Every time I tried to hold the baby or really even looked at him she got jealous and screamed. She did much better this time. Right when they got to our house Charlie needed to eat and Lacey had a bottle for him so I got to feed him! Yeah! Hadley was not happy at first but I brought her up on the chair with me so she could "help". She wouldn't dare look at him, but she put her hand on the bottle and thought she was so helpful. 


Little Charlie was so sleepy and we were trying to wake him up by putting him on his tummy for some tummy time and guess who thought she'd join? 


She didn't quite understand why she wasn't being cheered on by laying on her tummy! So funny!!

Isn't he precious? He looks like he's going to a business meeting with his collared shirt. Love him!


Hadley said bye bye to the baby and asks about him, but wants to make sure everyone understands that I'm her momma only. She's not ready to share momma yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment