Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012


For as long as I can remember, one of my favorite parts about Halloween was to see what my dad would dress up as.  Its usually a surprise and each year out-does the last. I love it! This year he was the Madhatter from Alice and Wonderland. He looked great! Here is a comparison shot:


The Disney version, Johnny Depp and Gary- which do you prefer???

We took the girls in the morning to SWA to see Poppy. Hadley was terrified and I have no photo evidence that we were there. She recognized Poppy's voice but was so scared, she clung to me screaming "NO" the whole time. Hilarious. 

The Pfeiffers and my parents came to trick or treat in our neighborhood and it was a blast! We love our neighborhood! Hadley sat on the steps and "passed out" candy. 




 This was as close as she would let Poppy get!

All the neighborhood kids were SO impressed with my dad's costume. I joked to Derek that everyone might have thought it was him and he will have to step up his game next year!


 Watching for friends to come! She LOVED the girls dressed up as princesses!



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment