Thursday, August 22, 2013

Harper Christine Johnson

Harper Christine Johnson is here! She was born Tuesday, August 20th at 3:53 p.m. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz and 19.5  inches long and beautiful. We are so in love and its already hard to imagine life without her.

 I will blog more about Harper's birthday and when she met her big sister. We are all happy, healthy (momma's tired!) and home! Thank you for your prayers and checking up on us! We all feel the love!

I don't have a great picture of her yet, but I'm working on it....here are a few pictures of Harper's birthday!



My girls! This picture makes my heart so happy!!!!!

Happy to be going home!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I cannot wait to meet little miss Harper! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper is beautiful! Congrats Johnson family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete