Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spaceship

Ever since I've had the baby all I can think about is baby gadgets! Swings, strollers, highchairs, bottles... this list could go on forever. Recently, I've been obsessed with finding the perfect highchair since we are starting solids with Hadley in a month or so. I scoured blogs, reviews sites, and quizzed my mommy friends. I finally found the perfect high chair. I had to order it and it came in this weekend I spent this morning putting it together. Derek says it looks like a spaceship, but I LOVE it! It doesn't look like a highchair, it looks like furniture! (You can't tell in the pictures, but the seat is brown leather so it matches our family room perfectly!)

We put Hadley in it and she loved it!


We play with toys on it for now!

Hadley on her spaceship!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Kennedy and Hadley can blast off (to counter height) in their space chairs.

    ReplyDelete