Monday, May 16, 2011

Adventures in Baby Food

So far, Hadley loves eating solids and as soon as I put her in her high chair she starts squealing. Its so precious. I've also had a lot of fun making her food- its healthy and easy, fast and cheap so we'll stick with that for now!

For example, this week I bought some pears for $2.46. It made 24 servings of food for Hadley!

I peeled the pears

Cut them into chunks,

steamed and pureed. Then stored in ice cube trays until frozen. Then I put the cubes in plastic bags!

Hadley's favorite food is green beans. She can't get enough! We've also tried sweet potatoes, peaches and mango. 

She sits in her high chair and plays with her toys while I'm getting her food ready








 I let her hold the spoon and she was very confused!

Even after all this eating, she still looks great in a swimsuit! On Friday, we went over to Caroline's and hung out by the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment