Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bath Time

If you know me, you know that I love to take baths. The last few weeks of my pregnancy I honestly took at least 5 baths a day. People loved telling me that the days of taking relaxing baths were over, but I'm happy to report they are wrong! I still take my daily baths. For the first few months Hadley loved sitting next to the bath. I think it was the heat and the noise, but she would sit in there with me for forever.

Then, I started bringing her in the bath with me. I'd wrap her in a towel and put her in the bouncy seat, and I'd reach over and grab her and put her in with me. She loved it, and so did I!

Now, Hadley is a big girl and takes her baths in her own bathroom. She is sitting up so good and is now able to sit, splash and play in her bath. Now, bath time is our favorite evening activity.


Hadley's favorite rubber ducky =)



No comments:

Post a Comment