Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Fun Summer Day

Today was a great day. Hadley got to spend the afternoon with two of her favorite people, Abbey and Zoey! I have been wanting a sno cone and so Abbey, Zoey, Hadley and I went off to the Sno Cone Lady. This will be a summer tradition for us for sure!

The girls came over right when Hadley woke up from her nap and they picked out her outfit and coordinating bow. Zoey told me that she hopes Hads inherits fashion sense from her!

It was hot so we decided to eat our sno cones at home

Then, we came home and played. Hadley loved showing off her toys. She didn't stop smiling and giggling the whole time!

Abbey, Hadley and Zoey


Zoey

Abbey



Mav wouldn't leave our sight!



Hads had the best time!! She loves Abbey and Zoey so much.


The girls even fed Hadley her lunch and they did a great job!



Can't wait for more summer days with sweet Abbey and Zoey. Maybe next time I'll have Emily come over too- then I'll have all my girls together!

No comments:

Post a Comment