Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hot

It is hot here in Frisco. I think we are on day 4 of 100+ degree weather! I hate putting Hadley the carseat because every time I get her out she is drenched with sweat! Today, our mom group decided it was a perfect day to swim.

I snapped probably my favorite picture of Hadley before we headed over to Lindsay and Laighton's house.


We had so much fun for about 30 minutes and then Hadley was done with the pool and done with being in the sun! Can't say I blame the girl!


Its impossible to take a group picture!



Hadley's new favorite face. She chews on her lips all the time!

Hads took her afternoon nap in the car on the way to a late lunch so we could catch up with our friends Dominique, little Everleigh, and DeAnn! 

Hadley couldn't keep her eyes off sweet Ever. I can't wait for Hadley to be 2 like Everleigh- she is beyond precious!


Happy Birthday DeAnn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment