Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


I love Thanksgiving and I love that Hadley's birthday is during this time of year! I can't believe Hadley just had her second Thanksgiving and I really can't believe I went to GG and Debbie's last year with a 6 day old! (not that I would ever miss Thanksgiving at the Gilmores!) 
I sure did look tired!!

This Thanksgiving was a lot different with a spunky one year old. We started Thanksgiving on Wednesday night at the Gilmores. Hadley loved playing in a new area and even went to sleep on time so mommy and daddy could enjoy our meal!



Popu and Hadley. Some people have said they look alike!


Momu and her granddaughters

On Thanksgiving morning we woke up, watched some of the parade in bed and Derek and Hadley headed over to the Johnsons while I finished up cooking my dish. It was a great week with the Rosses in town. And it was special because it was Nick's birthday on Tuesday and Noah's birthday on Friday! We ate our turkey lunch and the boys went to the Cowboy game. The girls and Pa had so much fun just hanging around all day and watching Hadley get into everything!




Hadley loved her turkey, mashed potato and stuffing dinner!

After we watched a Longhorn victory we went to sleep and woke up early on Friday and headed to the ranch for turkey meal #3 with the Kellys!


Hadley loved riding around with Poppy

We took some family pictures

Emily and Hadley love their Nanny and Poppy

Hadley cuddling with daddy during our photo shoot! So sweet. 

Hadley experienced her first campfire...



And her first ranch sink bath!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Thank you to all of our families for having such great Thanksgiving traditions and for cooking such great meals for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment