Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busted

Hadley is learning to do things on her own and she loves her independence. I love watching her figure things out on her own and she gets so tickled when she does big girl things. Lately she loves feeding herself a "snack". I'll ask her if she's hungry and she'll point to her mouth and so she gets her snack cup. ..(multi grain cheerios with a few goldfish go a long way here!)

     


Well, today Maverick got in on the snacking action and I caught them red-handed. 


Here is Hadley enjoying her snack and watching Elmo...

                                                         

Maverick decided to sit near just in case...


Busted!

I cleared my throat and said excuse me... and Hadley thought it was hysterical!


And couldn't contain herself...

I told them both no, no and told Hadley we don't feed the dog. And so Hadley went up to Mav and said "dog" and pointed at her and then clapped for herself.



I'm not quite sure the lesson was learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment