Friday, February 17, 2012

The only cat allowed in our house....

The only cat allowed in our house is Hadley's favorite stuffed animal, Kitten.


Several months ago Hadley and I went to dinner with DeAnn and Donna (DeAnn and I have been friends since 1st grade and Donna is her mom!) and Donna brought Hadley this sweet Kitten. I started putting it in her crib with her since it matched and was so cute. Little did I know that this would become Hadley's most favorite possession! Yesterday I went to wake her up from her nap and she was cuddling with Kitten, and it was the sweetest thing.



Whenever she wakes up and I go get her she always has to bring Kitten with her. She carries Kitten around most of the day and Kitten goes in the car with us. (We will get a back-up ASAP!)

I was getting her dinner ready and I looked over and she had set up all her stuff on the window...

 Giving Kitten a tour of the back yard

 "We're busy mom, get out of here"

A quick hug

Needless to say, Maverick is concerned about having a cat in the house. So they had some words...


 And, Maverick made is clear that she is in charge here.


Hadley also loves playing with her puppy...


Maverick had words with him too. 


3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I need to come by and see her again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty and baby! We have a corduroy lion like that- I like how they're different than the normal stuffed animals you see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Where did you get the kitty? Brooke has a book where that exact same stuffed animal is in there!

    ReplyDelete