Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Harper's Sip and See

Last weekend we had a Sip and See for Harper. I was so excited to have people over and show off my girl!


My mom and sister are amazing party planners and my mom worked really hard to make this party special for me! I can't wait to throw baby girl Pfeiffer a party when she is born!

Harper had a new fancy outfit and Hadley, Harper and I were all coordinated! I tried so hard for a picture with my girls but someone (read: Hadley) would NOT cooperate.





The flowers and decorations were beyond beautiful and I've loved having all these fresh flowers in my house all week! I wish they would last forever!!




Here are a few party pictures:



I didn't get pictures with everyone- but thank you to everyone that came!!!

Abbey and Zoey were at the party and were my BIG helpers. Everyone kept commenting on how lucky I was to have them! I am- I love my nieces! They played with Hadley and made her feel so special...she was a little annoyed that the party wasn't for her. At the party, Hadley refused to take any pictures but you can see her in the corner! So funny!


It was such a fun party and I'm so glad I was able to show off my Harper! I am so proud to be her mom. 




No comments:

Post a Comment