Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Girls

I have been trying to get a picture of my girls together for 10 weeks (Happy 10 weeks, Harpie!) and Hadley has not been interested at all. In fact, she's been horrified at the idea. She loves her sister, but was very scared to hold her. If you know me, you know that I am wearing Harper 90% of the time. She loves the snuggles (we both do) and I have both hands free... its a win-win. 

This afternoon, we were outside and Harper was in the sling and Hads said, "no Mommy, its my turn to hold Harper." She sat down on the couch and even smiled for a picture (who is this child??!!) I will truly treasure this picture and memory for forever.



I love that no matter the mood Hadley is in, she is so sweet to her baby sister. She can be in the middle of a mega tantrum and then will notice Harper and will talk to her in her ridiculous baby talk voice. The other morning we were all laying in bed and Hads wanted to show Harper Cookie Monster...




Speaking of sisters, today is MY sister's birthday! I am so grateful for our relationship and for the relationship our girls will always share! Happy Birthday Caroline!!






No comments:

Post a Comment