Friday, October 11, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

One of my favorite things to do in October is going to the Arboretum's pumpkin patch and take pictures. This year was especially fun with my newest pumpkin!

I had high hopes for Hadley with a new outfit, new boots and a big bow, but Hadley had other plans. I will always remember these pictures as *hopefully* the grand finale of the Terrible Twos. (We are almost to three and hoping these last few weeks of her twos are the grand finale.) We got to the Arboretum and she refused to wear her boots and ripped her hair and bow out.  Harper was great and loved being outside and seeing all the pumpkins!












Both girls were screaming and we were definitely a spectacle, but I'm so glad we went!  

Here is how Hadley has grown at the Pumpkin Patch...

Love this sweet pumpkin! 





No comments:

Post a Comment