Tuesday, May 18, 2010

11 Weeks

Our baby is so lucky to have so many wonderful cousins. I was over at Jessica’s 2 weeks ago for a Scentsy party, and I had just left the doctor for my 11 week appointment. I was excited about this appointment because I was going to be able to hear the heartbeat via Doppler. Dr. Michelsen warned me that 11 weeks was sometimes too early to hear the heartbeat and not to be worried if she couldn’t find it right away. Long story short, we couldn’t hear the heartbeat so I got to have another sonogram! I’m always up for seeing my baby! Our sweet baby was moving around and kicking and had a strong heartbeat at 157 bpm (beats per minute).


I was able to get a picture of the baby and I brought it to Jessica’s to show her and Christi. Since all the Euting kids were there I thought it would be a great time to tell them. I brought Abbey and Zoey into Jessica’s room and showed them the picture. Zoey got it right away but Abbey was a little confused, so I told her that I was going to have a baby! Both girls squealed and sweet Abbey asked if Uncle Bar knew. So funny! I know our baby will be so lucky to get to know their 6 “Johnson” cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment