Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Questions

After I have told people I am pregnant, I am usually asked these questions:

How do you feel? I am feeling OK for the most part. I am really tired and am nauseous most days. Tums have become my new BFF and if they ever discontinue the Tums Berry Smoothies, we will have a BIG problem! The best way to describe how I feel is hungover, which is a cruel joke seeing as I can’t drink! I decided to cut out all caffeine so I think my headaches are because of that. However, I am so lucky and excited to be pregnant that I refuse to complain about these symptoms!

Is Derek excited? YES! I know I can’t speak for Derek, but I will anyways! This baby was prayed for and very much wanted from both Derek and I. I am so lucky to have Derek, he is my better half. He is the cool, calm and collected one and thank goodness I have that! He has been so supportive from day one of this process and I couldn’t have done it without him. He is going to be the best dad, I am 100% positive of that. He hasn’t been out in the middle of the night for a craving yet, but I’m sure I can make that happen =) I am so lucky to get to be on this journey with him. Everyday just gets better and better.

Will you find out the sex? Of course! I really don’t understand HOW people don’t find out! From the beginning, Derek and I have thought we don’t care boy or girl we just want happy, healthy and normal. We have our N/T scan on May 18th, and the doctor said we may be able to find out the sex then. What do you think it is??

What names do you have picked out? Picking out a name is so hard! Nothing is decided yet, and I’m sure we will wait until we find out the sex before we decide on something 100%.

Are you excited? I’m not quite sure excited really describes how I feel. I’m not sure there are even words. I thank God every day that I get to be this baby’s mother. We both love this baby so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment