Thursday, July 22, 2010

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks 
Maternity Clothes: Being pregnant in the summer is perfect, because you can wear dresses everyday! I have three or four that I rotate through during the week; I am about sick of them!! 
Sleeping: Going really good! I'm still getting a lot of it =)
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the crib and dresser in the nursery and finalizing the bedding!
Movement: YES! It is so surreal to feel her kicking around in there. She kicks the most when I'm in water, maybe she will love baths like her mom!
What I miss this week: Being able to do chores in the house for an hour at a time! Lately I have to take short breaks because I get light-headed. This makes simple chores take forever!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing organizing the closets in the nursery and in the guest room! I made a lot of progress today!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water and stay cool
Milestones: Sharing the name with our families and starting to feel her kicks from the outside. Derek felt a small tap last night- I can't wait until he feels a great big kick!


Here's a terrible picture! But I know I will forget if I don't just do it today!
22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment