Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

I can't believe my little baby is already two weeks old. Time has really flown by! We spend most of our days eating and sleeping (both of us, ha!) and I'm loving every minute. She is usually fussy every night at 9 pm  and last night she was fussy from 4am-7. She has been sleeping all day to make up for that! Yesterday I made my first outing alone with her and it was a success. We went to BuyBuyBaby for a list of supplies I needed refills of. When I got there I was nervous she was going to start crying so I just grabbed the diapers and left! I'll try to go back and get the rest of my stuff next week. Everyday I get more confident and relaxed about being a mom and I think we are doing pretty good!

These last two weeks I couldn't have survived without the support of our families. Our parents have been so supportive and loving. Hadley is so blessed to have 4 grandparents that love her as much as they do. (And Aunts! We love our Aunt Caroline and Aunt Jessica and can't wait to meet Aunt Jenny. I learn so much from them!)  Thank you to everyone who has brought us food, sent a sweet card/email or sent flowers. We are so appreciative of your support and love.

Today we went to the doctor for Hadley's 2 week check up and we had a great report! She is back at her birth weight (and more!) and our doctor was very reassuring that we are doing a great job with her.That is always good to hear. She was perfect at the doctor and I don't think they believed me when I said she is a fussy little one at night! She gave us some great advice and we are going to watch her fussiness to make sure it isn't early signs of reflux.

Height: 20.5 inches
Weight: 7.1 pounds


Big stretch!!


And one more picture just because she's too cute. Happy 2 week birthday, Hads! We love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment