Friday, December 10, 2010

Three Weeks!

Today is Hadley's three week birthday! Derek and I have had so much fun these last three weeks and its true when people say you won't be able to remember life without her! She has already changed so much and is growing before my eyes. We have had lots of firsts these last three weeks.

We had our first real bath. Caroline was over here and helped me and took some pictures. I was glad she was here because I made her check the water temperature 3 times to make sure it wasn't too hot and she helped me hold her slippery little body in the tub. We used the tub the hospital sent us home with, and she has almost out-grown that! She loved the bath- I couldn't believe it! She doesn't like being cold, but as soon as she was submerged in the water she was so calm. We love bath time!

November 30th, 1 week 5 days old

We went on our first walk with Maverick. It didn't go so great...Mav got a little too excited and was pulling too hard on the leash. We only made it for a few minutes, but we'll try again! Maverick loves her walks and I hate that she doesn't get to take too many now!

December 3rd, 2 weeks 1 day

We went to our first Christmas party together! Caroline had an First Christmas Ornament Exchange for all the babies in our mom's group. It was also Hadley's first visit to her cousin's house. Emily was sweet and shared her toys!



December 8th, 2 weeks 6 days
I know we have many more firsts to come, especially during this Holiday season. Derek and I can't wait to continue our family's traditions and even begin some new ones of our own. 

 Here are a few pictures from her third week:

Watching football looks a little different in our house now...

Her first of many monogrammed outifts!






No comments:

Post a Comment