Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hadley's First Christmas

This Christmas is one that I will never forget. I love the Christmas season and this year was so special. We were able to celebrate with all of Hadley's grandparents, 3 of her great-grandparents, all of her aunts and uncles and all 7 of her first cousins! How lucky are we?

There is nothing more special than spending the holidays with family. Our Christmas started on Monday when the Ross family came in town. We met them at Steve and Christi's so they could meet Hadley.

Noah, Nick and Aunt Jenny meeting Hadley

The next morning, we had the annual cookie decorating day at the Euting's house. It was so fun having all the kids together! 






We spent the day at Steve and Christi's to open presents and visit...

Hadley and Grams

Hadley has her own stocking at Mimi and Pa's now

Everyone's stockings


The kids table at lunch- Hadley will sit here next year!

The kids write letters to Santa to tell them why they were good and what they want for Christmas. Nick wrote Hadley's for her. So cute!!

All the grandkids (including Maverick!)

Opening presents



The next morning was the my parent's annual Christmas Eve Brunch. I love our brunch and look forward to it every year. It was so fun to have the babies there!


Hadley relaxing while I got ready for the day

Derek and Mark are the bartenders

Momu and Hadley


Hads spent the party sleeping in her sling!

That night we went to the Gilmore's for a tamale dinner and Christmas Carols. The Gilmore's have hosted this party for as long as I can remember. It wouldn't be Christmas without it! Thank you Aunt Debbie for such a fun tradition!

My dad and I are the musicians

Hadley and Nanny- she slept through all the singing!

We all spent the night at my parents and on Christmas morning we woke up and took the girls downstairs to see if Santa came!

Matching jammies

Santa came!

Emily and Hadley with their stockings

The girls looking at each other!




Some of Hadley's goodies

After we opened presents Derek, Hadley and I went to get Maverick and we spent the day at home playing with all our new toys. 


We ended the night with dinner at my parents with the Gilmores.

Emily can't wait to play with Hadley



Merry Christmas, Hadley! I will never forget our first Christmas together. I hope you always remember the reason for Christmas and that we love you so much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment