Friday, March 18, 2011

4 Months!

Where does the time go?? Hadley is already 4 months old and we are loving her more than ever! This is such a fun age and I hear it only gets better! We had her well baby check this afternoon and as usual, the doctor had great things to say about Miss Hadley. In fact, she said she's perfect! She had her shots and screamed for what seemed like 5 minutes. She is napping now and I think she'll be out for awhile! Here are her stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 6 oz- 29%
Height: 24.5 inches- 61%
Head Circumference: 15.68 inches- 20%

Here is a little about our four month old:

Sleep: You love sleeping and are sleeping great in your crib! We start our bedtime routine at about 8:30 and you usually get up at 6 for a feeding but go right back to sleep until 9:45 or so. Some mornings you skip the 6 am feeding all together! You are still sleeping swaddled and the doctor said to keep it up as long as you want it! You nap in the swing everyday but we are working on you napping in your crib. You HAVE to have the noise machine on and I'm glad I found one that plugs into the wall...we were going through a lot of batteries!

Eating: This month you ate every 2 hours and I don't think that is stopping anytime soon. You take 4 ounces during the day and your last feeding of the day you will take up to 6 ounces. We will introduce solids in a month or so and I'm sure you will love that! You still spit up after every feeding and it looks like that isn't stopping soon :)

Sizes: You are STILL wearing 0-3 months but we might be making the switch in the next few weeks. Some of your sleepers are getting a little short, but your rompers and onesies fit perfectly! You're still wearing size 1 diapers.

Things you love: You love the song "You are my sunshine", you love your paci and you love taking baths with mommy!

Activities: You love playing on your playmat and will kick the bars for hours if I would let you! You sit on your bumbo and watch Baby Einstein, sit in your swing, go on walks, Mamaroo, e.t.c. You love to play!

New things you do: You just started laughing and I love when you do that!! You kick your feet all the time when you lay on your back and you put everything in your mouth...especially your hands! You sometimes will find your thumb and will suck on it, but I wouldn't call you a thumb sucker!

Schedule: Your schedule during the day is very repetitive. You eat, play for about an hour and then sleep for about hour. This happens every three hours and you are very predictable. We don't go off this schedule during the day. Your nighttime routine starts at about 8:30-9:00. We cuddle and wind down and after your last feeding I swaddle you and most night you will fall asleep while I am taking a shower and you are in your bouncer. I put you in your crib and you are out for the night!

We love you so much baby girl. I am so proud to be your mommy!



Taking pictures of babies is hard. I swear the girl smiles all day long and out of the 100 pictures I took, those two were the best ones! I thought I'd share some of the outtakes. They are hilarious!!

I tell her to smile and this is what I get...





 The best one for last... What a silly girl! Photo sessions DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment