Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baptism

Hadley was baptized this past Sunday. It was such a special day, and Derek and I were so proud to have her baptized at our church by Don and to have lots of our families there. The Ross family came all the way from North Carolina and Momu and Popu came from San Antonio. My grandmother is such a spiritual role model to me and it meant the world to have her there. There was so many loved ones there celebrating Hadley that we took up 3 pews! What a lucky girl. Thank you to everyone there! (Sitting with us or not!)

I have been looking forward to this day for so long and I loved that Hadley wore the dress I was baptized in 25 years ago by Don Underwood, the same pastor that baptized Hadley (and all the Euting kids and Emily!!) It was a beautiful day and Hadley did great throughout the service.




Don said such special things when he was holding Hadley. He has married Derek and I, Jessica and Tim, Jenny and Erik and Caroline and Mark! We are so honored to have Hadley be a member of CUMC. What a beautiful church community to be apart of. 

 The flowers at the church were beautiful and they were in honor of Hadley from her Mimi and Pa!

After the service everyone went to my parents house for brunch. It was a beautiful day and as usual, my mom outdid herself! We took took lots of family pictures...

The Johnson Family

The Kelly/Gilmore Family


 Momu and Popu

Cousins- yes, Tanner is still one of the kids even though he's taller than his Uncle Bar!

Beautiful flowers

Hadley had an outfit change



  I wish these pictures weren't blurry, but Emily had a great time beating up on Hads!! Haha. 

Then Hadley was passed around by all the people that love her. She was in Heaven!





Thank you to everyone who were there for Hadley's big day. We are so grateful for the love and support you give to Hadley. God is so good! 






No comments:

Post a Comment