Thursday, March 31, 2011

HUGE milestone!

This may not be a big deal to some of you, but those of you who are moms who have or had a Paci baby, you'll understand. We have a baby that loves her paci and I'm constantly rushing to put it back in her mouth. She is in the stage where she puts everything in her mouth and has figured out how to put her paci back in her mouth by herself! She is so big and so smart!


Uh, oh. Paci is out, but she's got a good hold on it...








Crisis averted! 

In other news, Hadley is on the move...I left her for what seems like 30 seconds and she was half way across the room. I guess the days of leaving her on the bed while I get ready are done. She was so proud for about a second and then was mad that she had no toys and the ground was hard! 

I'm a mean mommy and of course had to document this before I went to scoop her up and give her cuddles! 

She started on her brown soft-spot! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Hadley! Hopefully she'll continue to put the paci in in the middle of the night...give her momma a break!

    ReplyDelete