Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here is an Irish Blessing I like...


I'm looking over a four leaf clover
That I overlooked before


One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain,



Third is the roses that grow in the lane.



No need explaining the one remaining
Is somebody I adore.




I'm looking over a four leaf clover
That I overlooked before.


I'm not really Irish, I'm Irishish as my friend Amanda would say. And to be honest I'm not really sure what St. Patrick's Day celebrates (don't tell my dad!), but I'll take the day to think of how lucky I am. I also will always remember this day because St. Patrick's day last year was when my doctor called me to confirm I was pregnant. I cannot believe its been a year. What a year it has been! 

So, Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you take some time to think about how lucky you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment