Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring

I love Spring. I love the weather, the clothes and the flowers! This week our mom's group went to the Arboretum to walk around and enjoy the tulips and other pretty blooming flowers. The weather was perfect and we got some great pictures of the babes.

A great excuse to wear one of our new spring outfits

Some of the beautiful flowers

Okay, so I totally think that Emily and Hadley know they are cousins. As soon as Hadley sat down Emily went straight to her! This happens all the time! It is so precious.
Trying to give Hadley a hug

"Somebody help meeee!!"

Pretty babies. Hadley is still a little sketchy about Em


Pure bliss


I think she looks like daddy here.


And speaking of loving spring clothes, check out these two new outfits. I think Daddy needs to take his girls on a date so she has a reason to wear these fancy outfits!



No comments:

Post a Comment